Friday, May 14, 2010

8 VALKYRIES UPDATE- Friday, May 14th, 2010

Greetings everyone & welcome to the first weekly update of the 8 VALKYRIES novel project. If you've red the previous post, then you must know by now what it is about (otherwise, go read it now.)

I'M GLAD TO ANNOUNCE THAT IT HAS BEEN A YEAR I'VE STARTED THE PROJECT (started on May 11th 2009)! 8 VALKYRIES'S A YEAR OLD! THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ENCOURAGE ME! I WON'T LET YOU DOWN!


Current progress:
-Prologue chapter completed
-Chapter I completed
-Chapter II completed
-Chapter III completed
-4 out of the 8 valkyrian main characters have been drawn & colored.
-Timeline of the first volume completed

School & the NHL Hockey Playoffs (Yeah, I'm from Montreal) are starting to take most of my time, but I still manage to keep writing and I'm not going to find any excuse for that.

This week's progress:
-Chapter IV: 7 pages and a half written (making a totally of 20 pages and a half for this chapter)
-Wallpaper made of the first four Valkyries (Click here to view)

If possible, I will continue the writing on the week-end. And other than that, I'll try to be in touch with Azu-chan, the story's illustrator about the drawing of Lindsey's character, "Leylandia."

That's it for this week! See you next friday!

For more questions or comments, post them here or on my Twitter: @FallenAngelGM

No comments:

Post a Comment