Friday, May 28, 2010

8 VALKYRIES UPDATE- Friday, May 28st, 2010

Welcome to the third weekly update of the 8 VALKYRIES novel project.

During the week, some friends of mine suggested me that I should make a 8 VALKYRIES group on Facebook. At the beginning, I wasn't too enthusiastic about the idea. But after thinking about this, it's true that Facebook has millions of users, so I decided to give it a shot and I don't regret it.

Also, being greater in space than my blog, I decided the updates will be posted on the 8 VALKYRIES Facebook group.

Of course, I'll post the link of the update every week on the blog so you can directly join in.

If possible, join the group on Facebook and spread the word to as many people as possible, whether it's on Facebook or Twitter. Thanks a lot!

Click on the following link now: 8 VALKYRIES on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment