Thursday, May 20, 2010

8 VALKYRIES UPDATE- Friday, May 21st, 2010

This week allowed me to review lots of things on the written chapters of the story. Since I was able to finished a new chapter, I decided to put this week (well, the other half of it) to a review session.

Progress of the week:
-Chapter IV completed
-Azu-Chan's drawing of Leylandia finished
-Reviews on Prologue, Chapters I, II, III & IV (Changes noted to be done)

And here's Leylandia, the character representing Lindsey "B-Outthere" Blaufarb of the Beat Freaks



Current progress of the whole project:
-Prologue chapter completed
-Chapter I completed
-Chapter II completed
-Chapter III completed
-Chapter IV completed
-5 out of the 8 valkyrian main characters have been drawn (4 are colored)
-Timeline of the first volume completed

During the following week, I'll be jumping on Chapter V and if Azu-Chan finishes lining the drawing of LeyLandia with darker lines, I'll have it colored by Ross!

That's it for this week! See you next friday! Let me know of your comments: here or on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment